Foundation Systems of Michigan, Michigan’s largest foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor, is currently accepting applications for a Warehouse Associate.
This individual will have the primary responsibility of maintaining the warehouse and grounds in a neat orderly condition. This position will also entail constantly organizing and maintaining the inventory, receiving incoming shipment, and distributing material to the proper location within the warehouse. Additionally, safely driving a company vehicle when needed and ensuring company policies and procedures are followed.
– Chauffeur license
– 1-2 years warehouse experience preferred
– Experience operating a Hi-Lo preferred, we offer training in certification
– DOT Certified
– Ability to lift and move more than 50 LBS. on a consistent basis
– Consistently meet or exceed quality and productivity standards
– Maintain clean work area
– Highly reliable self-starter, dependable, and trustworthy
At FSM we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done right away, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a gret fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply online at fsmjobs.com.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONApply Now!
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plans
- Flexible Spending
- Opportunities to Give Back
- Branded Apparel
- Special Events & More