Service Technician – Gutter Division
Foundation Systems of Michigan is looking for a highly organized and positive Service Technician for their Gutter Division at their Livonia location. We offer an excellent compensation package with benefits, and holidays.
This individual will have a primary responsibility of performing routine maintenance, or repairs at customer homes. Additionally will meet the needs of the customer with exceptional customer service, and be able to address any possible concerns that the customer may not foresee.
- Knowledge and experience in the gutter industry or related trades minimum 5 years
- A valid drivers license (will need to obtain Chauffeurs license after training)
- We will supply DOT Medical Card
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Being able to break down a potential issue, and find a solution
- Integrity and personal accountability
- Ability to follow directions and utilize proper handling of materials and tools; approved methods of installation
- Ability to lift heavy objects (50-75 pounds)
- Ability to operate equipment and/or power tools
- Must have a high level of energy and be able to see, hear, stand, walk, climb and kneel
- Ability to learn and understand the technicality of gutters
At FSM we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply now through the link above.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONApply Now!
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plans
- Flexible Spending
- Opportunities to Give Back
- Branded Apparel
- Special Events & More