Permit Runner – Livonia, MI.
Michigan’s largest Foundation Repair and Waterproofing contractor has an opening for a qualified candidate to assist our permit department. FSM’s purpose is to redefine the construction industry by pushing beyond the status quo and providing our customers with a remarkable experience.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can make a difference in people’s lives, apply today to join our team.
This position will involve driving a company vehicle to various city, and county offices to submit paperwork and obtain permits. Responsibilities will include effectively communicating with permit coordinators, customers, and city/county agencies.
- Clean drivers license
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Record and understand technical corrections as it pertains to permitting.
- Work constructively and effectively with various municipal departments.
- Computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word, & Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be self-motivated
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
At FSM we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply online at https://fsmjobs.com/.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONApply Now!
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plans
- Flexible Spending
- Opportunities to Give Back
- Branded Apparel
- Special Events & More