FSM, Michigan’s largest foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor, is currently accepting applications for a Full-Time Journeyman Electrician at their Livonia headquarters.
Install or potentially instruct apprentices on how to perform electrical repairs, ensuring work adheres to Michigan state and local electrical codes. Ensure approved methods of installation are utilized while company policies and procedures are followed. Observe and prevent potential safety hazards while supporting the management and mission of the company.
- Licensed Journeyman Electrician
- Minimum of 5 years of field experience in a residential setting
- Valid Drivers License
- You must be proficient working with computer software and be detail oriented, focused, and a team player
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures, as well as observe safety guidelines and procedures
- Must have a high level of energy and be able to see, hear, stand, walk, climb and kneel
At FSM we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply now through the link above.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONApply Now!
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plans
- Flexible Spending
- Opportunities to Give Back
- Branded Apparel
- Special Events & More