Foundation Systems of Michigan, Michigan’s largest foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor, is currently accepting applications for a Full-Time Journeyman Electrician at their Livonia headquarters.
- Install electrical repairs, ensuring work adheres to Michigan state and local electrical codes
- Ensure approved methods of installation are utilized
- Observes and prevents potential safety hazards
- Supports the management and mission of the company
- Ensures company policies and procedures are followed
- This position is for full-time, long-term employment with possible growth opportunities within the company.
- Licensed Journeyman Electrician
- Minimum of 5 years of field experience in a residential setting.
- Valid Drivers License
At FSM we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONApply Now!
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plans
- Flexible Spending
- Opportunities to Give Back
- Branded Apparel
- Special Events & More