Installer – Gutter Division
We are looking for a highly organized and positive individual to serve on our Installation Team. We offer an excellent compensation package, benefits, and paid holidays.
This individual will have primary responsibility for loading trucks in preparation for the job site, and performs installation duties as assigned by foreman. Completes work to meet company standards and timetable, observes established safety guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- High School Diploma
- 1 year experience as a skilled laborer in the gutter industry
- Ability to lift heavy objects (50-75 pounds)
- Ability to operate power tools
- Ability to follow directions and utilize proper handling of materials and tools, and
approved methods of installation
- Ability to observe and prevent potential safety hazards
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures, and observes safety guidelines and procedures
- Must have a high level of energy and be able to see, hear, stand, walk, climb and kneel
- Occasional overnight travel required.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONApply Now!
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plans
- Flexible Spending
- Opportunities to Give Back
- Branded Apparel
- Special Events & More