Installer – Grand Rapids, MI.
FSM, Michigan’s largest and most respected Foundation Repair and Basement Waterproofing contractor is looking for a highly organized and positive individual on their Installation team. We offer an excellent compensation package, benefits, and holidays.
This individual will have the primary responsibility of loading trucks in preparation for the job site, and performs installation duties as assigned by foreman. Completes work to meet company standards and timetable, observes established safety guidelines.
- 1 year experience as a skilled laborer in the construction or landscaping field
- Ability to lift heavy objects (50-75 pounds)
- Ability to operate power tools
- Ability to follow directions and utilize proper handling of materials and tools, and
approved methods of installation
- Ability to observe and prevent potential safety hazards
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures, and observes safety guidelines and procedures
- Must have a high level of energy and be able to see, hear, stand, walk, climb and kneel
At FSM we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply now through the link above.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONApply Now!
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plans
- Flexible Spending
- Opportunities to Give Back
- Branded Apparel
- Special Events & More