Installer – Grand Rapids, MI.
Foundation Systems of Michigan is looking for a highly organized and positive individual to serve on their Installation Team. We offer an excellent compensation package, benefits, and holidays. The training will take place at our headquarters in Livonia, MI.
This individual will have primary responsibility for loading trucks in preparation for the job site, and performs installation duties as assigned by foreman. Completes work to meet company standards and timetable, observes established safety guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1 year experience as a skilled laborer in the construction or landscaping field
- Ability to lift heavy objects (50-75 pounds)
- Ability to operate power tools
- Ability to follow directions and utilize proper handling of materials and tools, and approved methods of installation
- Ability to observe and prevent potential safety hazards
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures
- Ability to observe safety guidelines and procedures
- Must have a high level of energy and be able to see, hear, stand, walk, climb and kneel
At FSM we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply online at fsmjobs.com.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONApply Now!
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plans
- Flexible Spending
- Opportunities to Give Back
- Branded Apparel
- Special Events & More