Installation Scheduling Coordinator
Foundation Systems of Michigan, a regional leader in the foundation repair industry, is seeking a Installation Scheduling Coordinator to join our team. Who is this person? An organizational rock star who can be an ambassador to our customers, while providing excellent internal customer service to our production crews who are installing the jobs.
FSM’s purpose is to redefine the construction industry by pushing beyond the status quo and providing our customers with a remarkable experience.
If you pride yourself in creating and executing detailed plans, provide remarkable customer service, and want to be valued for what you bring to the team, apply today to join us as our or Installation Scheduling Coordinator.
- Be the “glue” that keeps all the logistical aspects of our installation jobs running well
- Review and coordinate all paperwork needed for our production installations, including the contract, pre-installation information, etc.
- Stay in close communication with our customers as needed for each project, including scheduling their installations, checking on quality issues, and ensuring that they are constantly in the know
- Keep client records and files updated so they are always ready when we need them
- Ensure our installation projects are complete and error-free
- Provide support to the production department and managers
- Demonstrable experience in scheduling, administration, and/or customer service
- Client service focus – understands the need, solve problems, and respond in an effective manner
- Exceptional telephone and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Organizational skills – ability to manage time and multi-task
- Attend to tasks with accuracy and in great detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications required, plus ability to navigate software programs
At FSM we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONApply Now!
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plans
- Flexible Spending
- Opportunities to Give Back
- Branded Apparel
- Special Events & More