Inspector – Livonia, MI
FSM, Michigan’s largest and most respected Foundation Repair and Basement Waterproofing contractor has immediate opportunities for an inspector. We offer an excellent compensation package with benefits, and holidays.
The main responsibility of an inspector entails running self-generated and company-provided leads in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair field. We provide qualified, high quality leads (customers contact us for appointments).
- The ideal candidate will have in-home sales experience or come from the residential real estate, window/siding/roofing, home inspection, or home improvement industries.
- Must have strong ethics and high integrity and be committed to always putting the customer first.
- You must have verifiable and stable sales experience.
- You must also be comfortable with a 100% commission based income.
- You must be proficient working with computer software and be detailed oriented, focused, and a team player.
We provide the BEST training, systems, products, and services in the business. We are the biggest and the best! At FSM we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply now through the link above.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONApply Now!
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plans
- Flexible Spending
- Opportunities to Give Back
- Branded Apparel
- Special Events & More