Maintains the company’s vehicles so they are functioning well and safe to operate for all employees. Supports the company’s management, purpose, missions, and values. Organization of the annual budget, and reports the overall cost of each operation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Regularly administrate policies for vehicle operation and standards.
- Provide strategic and operational leadership to team.
- Reduce and control operating costs.
- Maintains all vehicles to meet DOT and all other requirements.
- Makes certain that regular and timely maintenance checks are being done on the company’s vehicles so they operate safely, are fully functional for production crews, service technicians, and Inspectors.
- Assists with the organization and maintenance of the company’s warehouse and grounds.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Knowledge of automotive systems and how to repair problems.
- Ability to motivate, guide and direct a team to reach and even exceed business goals
- Highly organized and time management skills
- Stable and verifiable experience in construction and production management
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 years experience in operating, maintaining, and supervision of vehicles.
- Bachelors degree in Business Management
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONApply Now!
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plans
- Flexible Spending
- Opportunities to Give Back
- Branded Apparel
- Special Events & More