Electrical Apprentice – Grand Haven, MI
Foundation Systems of Michigan, Michigan’s largest foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor, is currently accepting applications for a full-time Electrical Apprentice at their Grand Haven location.
- Performing electrical repairs, ensuring work adheres to Michigan state and local codes.
- Ensure approved methods of installation are utilized.
- Observes and prevents potential safety hazards.
- Ensures company policies and procedures are followed.
- Supports the management and mission of the company.
- This position is for full-time, long-term employment with possible growth opportunities within the company.
- 3+ years experience in electrical field and working towards Journeyman License
- Ability to perform basic electrical tasks independently
- Valid Drivers License
- High School Diploma
At FSM we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply online at https://fsmjobs.com/.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONApply Now!
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plans
- Flexible Spending
- Opportunities to Give Back
- Branded Apparel
- Special Events & More