Customer Experience Advocate
FSM, the area’s largest and most respected Foundation Repair and Basement Waterproofing contractor, has immediate opportunities for Customer Experience Advocate.
This position involves being the single point of contact for customer interactions, including setting and confirming install dates, mailing customer information packets, following up with customers on a variety of issues, and keeping customer records current and updated.
- 2+ years customer service
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Experience with answering a multi-line phone system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to perform accurate data entry with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong focus on customer service and ability to empathize with customers situations
At FSM we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply now through the link above.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONApply Now!
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plans
- Flexible Spending
- Opportunities to Give Back
- Branded Apparel
- Special Events & More