Customer Experience Advocate
Foundation Systems of Michigan, the area’s largest and most respected Foundation Repair and Basement Waterproofing contractor, has immediate opportunities for Customer Experience Advocate.
Job Summary: This position involves being the single point of contact for customer interactions, including setting and confirming install dates, mailing customer information packets, following up with customers on a variety of issues, and keeping customer records current and updated.
- Associates Degree
- 1 year call center experience
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Experience with answering a multi-line phone system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to perform accurate data entry with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong focus on customer service and ability to empathize with customers situations
- Team player
- Ability to work evenings and some Saturdays
APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONApply Now!
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plans
- Flexible Spending
- Opportunities to Give Back
- Branded Apparel
- Special Events & More