Appointment Center Rep.
Foundation Systems of Michigan, the area’s largest and most respected Foundation Repair and Basement Waterproofing contractor, has immediate opportunities for Appointment Setters.
This position involves being the primary telephone contact for all customer interactions, including setting and confirming inspection, mailing customer information packets, following up with customers on a variety of issues, and keeping customer records current and updated.
- Associates Degree
- 1 year call center experience
- Experience with answering a multi-line phone system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to perform accurate data entry with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong focus on customer service and ability to empathize with customers situations
- Team player
- Ability to work evenings and some Saturdays
At FSM we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, please click on the “Apply Now” button to get started!
APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONApply Now!
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plans
- Flexible Spending
- Opportunities to Give Back
- Branded Apparel
- Special Events & More