Foundation Systems of Michigan, Michigan’s largest foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor, is currently accepting applications for an Accounting Assistant. This role will be a critical contributor to the company’s overall financial success. We are a rapidly growing company, and have a great family environment.
- Responsible for accurate, responsive analysis and reporting financial and accounting information for the company
- Responsible for various aspects of accounting, including but not limited to:
- – Entering invoices/vouchers into accounting software on a timely basis
- – Tracking of job related expenditures
- – Account Analysis
- High school diploma
- 1+ years of experience in accounting role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to perform accurate data entry with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
At FSM we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package.
If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITIONApply Now!
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plans
- Flexible Spending
- Opportunities to Give Back
- Branded Apparel
- Special Events & More